We want to set new standards
Our Philosophy - We keep an eye on the future
We have proven that we can identify trends at an early stage, translate them into innovative energy concepts and tailor them to customer needs. Producing electricity and heat simultaneously from wood as a renewable resource in a CO2-neutral way is a major contribution to the energy revolution. And to have a reliable supply of our own in all weathers, around the clock, and to feed electricity into the public grid at long-term, secure prices, brings ecology and economy together.
But development continues. We want to make other biogenic substances usable, even in the waste sector. And we are working on concepts for autonomous micro grids and sophisticated special concepts for various industries.
Our Company - Years of experience in new positioning
ENTRENCO has emerged from companies that are among the pioneers of wood gasification:
- In 2007, Agnion, together with the University of Erlangen/Nuremberg, developed an innovative wood gasifier with 850 kW to supply 450 households and protected it with 30 patents.
- In 2011, the ENTRADE Group began developing compact block-type thermal power stations with high efficiency and reliability, initially with 25 kWel, and shortly thereafter also with 50 kWel.
- In 2013, Agnion was taken over by the ENTRADE Group, which subsequently marketed the power plants under the ENTRADE and ARENSIS brands.
Arensis Japan was founded in 2017 to be present in this important market.
- By 2018, 140 ENTRADE plants had been produced and sold or operated to sell energy. The plants ("Made in Germany") were manufactured in Germany.
- A state-of-the-art remote monitoring system was also set up and a team put together for 24/7 monitoring. The global market leader Schneider Electric was won as partner.
- In 2018, the company received great attention for its groundbreaking concepts: trade press, TV stations in the USA and China, awards as one of the world's most innovative companies in the field of renewable energies.
- At the beginning of 2019, on the initiative of the successful investor Paul Matthews, employees and technology were brought into a newly founded company ENTRENCO GmbH in order to advance even faster under professional management and with solid financing. ENTRENCO GmbH has the rights to use patents, name and trademark rights, drawings and other intangible assets for the former ENTRADE generators, which are now offered in an enhanced form.
Thus, ENTRENCO is a new company with a lot of experience. We currently have three operating locations: Regensburg, Eching/Munich and Tokyo.
Our Team - Strong customer orientation, high performance, agile and flexible
By concentrating on core competencies, we can keep the team size manageable. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years, younger colleagues bring in a breath of fresh air.
Through job rotation, we ensure that nobody loses sight of the main objective: to deliver a great product to the customer with stable technology as promised. Everyone should be involved in customer commissioning and know how our remote monitoring works.
During commissioning, we involve the responsible employees of the customer and show them how the technology works and what has to be taken into account when procuring fuel and disposing of ash. Thanks to our international presence, such as our office in Japan, there are no language barriers.
The ENTRENCO managing directors Egbert Freiherr von Cramm (sales, finances) and Dr. Burghard Knolle (technology) are a tried and tested team to drive companies forward. They have extensive experience, first in leading international consulting firms, then as founders and managers of medium-sized companies. Among them are high-tech mechanical engineering and all kinds of renewable energies, with topics such as development, financing, project management and service concepts.